|Golden Ambitions 5|
|Tagline(s)||The Duel of The Fates|
|Promotion||CAW Xtreme Wrestling Inc.|
|Date||June 28, 2013|
|Theme Song|| "Duel of The Fates" by John Williams|
"Falling Apart" by Trust Company
|Last Event||CXWI Blood Bath 3|
|Next Event||CXWI The Aftermath 5|
|1||The Pokemon Brotherhood(Lucario and Blaziken) def. The Republic(Zoroark and Reptile)(c), The Star Pilots(Captain Falcon and Matthew Hurworth) and Team Chaotix(Espio and Vector)||Fatal-4 Way Team Battle Elimination Style Match for the CXWI Tag Team Championship|
|2||Kurt Angle def. Undertaker||Golden Ambitions Dream Match|
|3||Metal Sonic and Ridley (TNE) def. Phil Meng and Leon S. Kennedy (CXWI)||CXWI vs. TNE Match|
|4||Tails def. Randy Lee||Bloody Splinter Match|
|5||Tons of Speed (Donkey Kong and Sonic) def. The Bay Area Slammers (Justin and M.E)||No.1 Contender's Match for the CXWI Tag Team Championship at CXWI The Aftermath 5|
|6||Knuckles def Jeff Hardy||If Jeff wins, he gets 50% owenership of management|
|7||Mewtwo def. Sektor (c)||Singles Match for the CXWI Arcade Championship|
|8||Arbiter def. Master Chief||Tap Out or Knock Out; Loser Leaves CXWI|
|9||Jack Stanbridge def JSR, Vince Ford and Silver||Money in the Bank Ladder Match|
|10||Wildcatv1 def. Misterbones||Submissions Count Anywhere|
|11||Austin Juhasz def. SMCS||60-Minute Iron Man Match; Loser Leaves CXWI|
|12||Queen Woka def. Benjamin Daniel||YTA Finals|
|Main||Sebulba def. Anakin Skywalker (c)||Singles Match for the CXWI World Championship|
|14||Jack Stanbridge def. Sebulba (c)||CXWI World Championship/Money in the Bank Cash-in Match|
- 6: Matt Hardy interfered to double team Knuckles along side Jeff, however The Rock came out in defense of Knuckles.
- 8: Desann would come out after the match and attack both Master Chief and Arbiter.
Team Battle Rules:
1. One Person from Each Team will start the match
2. Two Legal Men in the ring, Two Illegal Men on the Apron; They can be tagged in by anyone at anytime.
3. Elimination occurs by either pinfall, submission, or knock out.
4. When the first member of the team is eliminated, the second member of the team will enter the match.
5. A team is eliminated from the match when both members have been eliminated.
6. Once the others three teams have been eliminated, the last team standing will be the winners.