Bloodsport Wrestling Federation
Debut and Face Run
Carrie would make her BWF Debut in the fed's debut year of 2008 alongside her sister Ann Marie (Annie). Carrie and Annie teamed against some throw-up knockouts tags before Annie's Injury in early 2009. Carrie then went solo and had many unsuccessful contendership runs for the knockouts championship. In most of 2010, she jobbed out to other knockouts on the BWF Roster.
On BWF Revolution Episode 10, Carrie attacked Ivanna after her match with Lolita. Backstage they came to some sort of truce, ending with Carrie saying the line "Don't Cross Me". The Following Episode, she attacked M3L Erikson during a brawl with Olga Jagr.
- Rope Hung Tiger Feint Kick (2011 - )
- Punt Kick (2011 - )
- "Break The Ice" - Britney Spears (BWF 2008 - 2009)
- "Makes Me Wonder" - Maroon 5 (BWF 2009 - 2010)
- "Misery" - Maroon 5 (BWF 2011)
- "When I Grow Up" - Pussycat Dolls (BWF 2011)