|Born||November 2nd, 1982|
|Died||April 9th, 2016|
|Trained by||Dory Funk Jr. Gym|
Gaylord Queerstreet is a popular CAW superstar. He's the older brother of Rod Queerstreet, and is much more popular than Rod.
Gaylord Queerstreet, despite his name, is actually straight. The name is just an unfortunate coincidence.
On April 9th, 2016, Gaylord, his brother Rod, and his cousin Daryl were found dead in their Gainesville home, each with multiple stab wounds. Hours after the bodies were discovered, fellow DCO competitor Rod Reed turned himself in to the police station and admitted to committing the murders. In his confession, Reed stated that he had killed the Queerstreet family with a lawnmower blade because he thought Daryl's girlfriend stole his PS Vita.
Championships And Other Accomplishments
- Southern Heavyweight Champion (3 Times)
- DJW World Championship (1 Time)
- USDW World Heavyweight Championship (1 Time)
- FNW Championship (2 Times)
- FNW Tag Team Championship (1 Time, w/ Campbell)
- DCO World Heavyweight Championship (1 Time)
Finishers and Signature Moves
- Package Piledriver (2012) (FNW)
- THE BOSTON CRAB
- Diving Elbow Drop