|Born||July 15, 1969 (39)|
|Birthplace||New York City|
|Resides||New York City|
|Trained by||Tojo Yamamoto|
Greg Bo Allen is an American Jewish Wrestler, under the ring name Blaze for TXcW.
Greg is the son of a New York Jewish Cook, Marty Bo Allen and A News reporter, Beth Allen. Greg has 3 Daughters. Liza, Lisa, and Megan.
Greg wanted to become a Pro Wrestler in 1984, when he went to Japan; he became the last Person to be trainer by Tojo Yamamoto. In 1987 he went back to New York and join the NEW York Championship Wrestling, or NYCW for short. He wrestled there for over 21 years. He Then got a deal with long time Friend Jacob Clemens to join, Total Xtreme Caw Wrestling, Where became Jacobs Manger.
Greg was always had a long bread, and had evil looking eyes, even though many people say he’s the nicest guy you will ever meet, but He had the look of the devil, with his deep voice he became the Antichrist Blaze. New Gimmick, Blaze steal souls, becomes Younger.
As The JackHammer Finisher’s
- Jackhammer driver ( drop to knee Piledriver )
- Hammer Splash (Frog Splash)
As Bo Bo
- Bo Bo Drop (Top Elbow Drop)
- Unholy Face planter ( lifting Facebuster)
- NYCW World Champion (13 times)
- NYCW Grand Slam Champion (12 Times)
- NYCW Tag Team Champion with Bruce Allen (cousin) (17 times)