The Jeri-MAX King of Heavens is an upcoming Post-Season Tournament created by General Manager Claude Frollo in order to help transition from one season to another. The first tournament began on March 28, 2012 with the eventual winner being Matt Eichorn.
The winner of the 20-Man Tournament not only receives the title of King, but earns a Jeri-MAX World Heavyweight Championship shot at the upcoming season's first CPV event; Black Hole in Season 3 and Recoil in Season 4.
The 2012 tournament used the standard single-elimination bracket system, while the 2014 tournament initally changed things up with a Round Robin style format, before ultimately returning to standard elimination style after new GM Debra found Round Robin to be too confusing.
King of Heavens 2012 (Season 2 - Season 3)
The first tournament began on March 28, 2012. Instead of the commonplace 16-Man tournaments, this bracket will feature 20 Jeri-MAX Superstars, with 12 receiving a bye to the 1st Round. Matt Eichorn would go on to win the tournament, defeating Lamarell McDaniel in the final round.
Preliminary Round Match Results
- Jeff Hardy def. Evan Redcourne
- El Jefe def. David "A-List" Otunga
- Grover Cleveland def. Dylan Connell
- DreCon the Giant def. Sheamus
First Round Match Results
- Danny Jackpot def. Jeff Hardy
- Michael Cole def. Hunter Hearst Gower
- Lamarell McDaniel def. El Jefe
- Dorf Liggleton def.. Steven Spriter
- ❄ def. Grover Cleveland
- Matt Eichorn def. Jurt Angle
- Alberto Del Rio def. DreCon the Giant
- Aladdin Hassan def. Caylen Rogers
Quarter-Finals Round Matches
- Jeff Hardy def. Michael Cole
- Lamarell McDaniel def. Dorf Liggleton
- Matt Eichorn def. Rachel (Subbing for ❄)
- Aladdin Hassan def. Alberto Del Rio via Count Out
Semi-Finals Round Matches
- Lamarell McDaniel def. Jeff Hardy
- Matt Eichorn def. Aladdin Hassan
King of Heavens Finals
- Matt Eichorn def. Lamarell McDaniel via Count Out
King of Heavens 2014 (Season 3 - Season 4)
The 2nd off-season King of Heavens tournament had been scheduled for mid-late 2014, beginning on August 10th, 2014. The tournament once again featured 20 Jeri-MAX Superstars competing for a World Heavyweight Championship shot. However, unlike the first tournament, which was single elimination, this tournament began as a 2-Block Round Robin style tournament, until new General Manager Debra scrapped the confusing (to her) format in favor of a traditional single-elimination tournament with the top 4 from each block on December 31st, 2014.
Zoocock Poopgoblin would go on to win the tournament, defeating incumbent King Matt Eichorn in the final round.
|A||André the Giant||Pin|
|A||André the Giant|
|B||King Matt Eichorn|
|B||King Matt Eichorn||Pin|
|B||King Matt Eichorn||Pin|
|B||DreCon the Giant|
|G Block||P Block|
|André the Giant||4||Matt Eichorn||4|
|El Jefe||4||Pacman Jones||4|
|Skippy Pearls||4||Johnny Coldblud||2|
|Zoocock Poopgoblin||4||DreCon the Giant||2|
|The Artist||2||Danny Jackpot||2|
|Chris Jericho||2||Lucas Gomez||2|
|Dan Severn||0||Penis Chaperone||2|
|David Otunga||0||Ricky Halim||2|
|Lamarell McDaniel||0||Jurt Angle||0|
|Sandwich Armdrag||0||Zeb Kolton||