|Anarchy Anniversary 2010|
|Date||May 2nd, 2010|
|Last Event||NAW North Full Potential, NAW South Timeless Turmoil|
|Next Event||NAW North Vendetta II, NAW South Violent Encounter|
- This is also the name of the NAW Anarchy (2009) Event.
The NAW Anniversary show was a simlar to concept to Wrestlemania. It was also the first time NAW North and South did a combination CPV show.
|1||Larry It def Andrew Liana, Kane and Pornoman||4 Way Elimination Match NAW Contract in the Case||WWF No Mercy||North|
|2||Shawn Michaels def Billy Gunn, Ichigo Kurosaki and Daniel Baader||Ultimate X Match||WWF No Mercy||South|
|3||Shawn Dynasty def Spriter||Singles Match||WWF No Mercy||North|
|4||Biff Andreas def Jerry Atric||Metal Ring Match||WWF No Mercy||South|
|5||Jack Swagger(c) def Sonic the Hedgehog||NAW Extreme Championship||WWF No Mercy||South|
|6||Javori Smart & Caylen Rogers (c) def Hawaiian Crippling (The Crippler & Tito)||NAW Tornado Tag Team Championship Ladder Match||WWF No Mercy||North|
|7||The Kishi(c) def Steve Blackman||NAW Television Championship||WWF No Mercy||South|
|8||Waluigi def TRS(c)||"ACWL" World Heavyweight Championship||WWF No Mercy||South|
|Main Event||First Fall: Chris Johansen def Ryan Rex, The Rock(c) and Shadow The Hedgehog (c)|
Second Fall: Chris Johansen def Shadow The Hedgehog (c) and Ryan Rex
|NAW World Championship (First Fall) & NAW Intercontinental Championship (2nd Fall)||WWF No Mercy||North|
- 1: Contract in the Case guarantees the winner a shot at either the NAW World Championship or "ACWL" World Heavyweight Championship at any time.
- 2: Ultimate X guarantees the winner a shot at either the NAW Television Championship or NAW Intercontinental Championship at any time.
- Main: The man pinned in the first match is eliminated and does not get the chance to compete in the second fall, The Rock holds the NAW World Heavyweight Championship while Shadow holds the NAW Intercontinental Championship
- etc: Bret Michaels vs Pornoman was originally planned for the card but due to Michaels' massive subarachnoid hemorrhage, it did not allow Bret to compete.