|UWF Jobber Championship|
|Introduced||April 17, 2008|
|Date Won||August 6, 2014|
|Event Won||Extreme Pain Fest Deluxe 2014|
The UWF Jobber Championship is a championship for the jobber division in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. The title is different from every other title in UWF where the Jobber Championship is not a belt you want to hold. Every match that the Jobber Champion is in, the title is on the line. Whoever loses the match leaves as the Jobber Champion. The Jobber Champion is also not allowed any title shots towards other titles unless under special circumstances. The title began on April 17, 2008 at UWF Shockwave #11.
Stats and Info
- The UWF Jobber Championship has been active for 611 days.
- There have been a total of nineteen different reigns
- There have been a total of fifteen different people to hold the UWF Jobber Championship.
- Ness holds the record for most reigns with 3.
- Ness holds the record for the longest reign with 86 days.
- Ness holds the record for the shortest reign with 5 days.
- Ness holds the record for the longest combined reigns with 98 days.
- Mr. Clean holds the record for most title defenses with 6.
The UWF Jobber Championship began during season six on Smackdown vs. RAW 2007. There has been one design for the title. The title was purposefully made to be the ugliest title. A unique part of the design is the fact that there was a motor inside and part of it was constantly moving. The design was used from the middle of season six to the end of season nine.
When UWF returned with its second volume the title belt changed with it. The move was to WWE 12 so the ugliest belt available was the spray-painted WWE Championship.
Then, with the move to WWE 13, the title changed its look once again. This time it has a teal strap and a red metal design so it stays with its ugly look.