There is some CAW Leagues that has a solo commentator, and other leagues that has a commentating team. While either has their advantages and disadvantages, I'll go with why I like the commentator team approach better...
- Having a dialouge going
- With opposing points of view, the dialouge become fun when doing the show
- Have the play-by-play commentator be the more "serious" of the team and call the moves
- Have the color commentator be the jokster who gives the "serious" commentator a hard time about being "serious" and make random comments
- The daialouge makes things interesting
- Fills out the "dead" air time
- There are times with a solo commentator runs out things to talk about during the entrances, or when the action in the ring is slow